Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Live Long and Prosper

That's, like, a Star Trek thing, right?

It seemed fitting here, because this is my farewell to Be Well blog updates for the time being. I'll be leaving the posts up so random wanderers through the blogosphere can stumble upon them if chance has it. Plus I want to keep some of my past articles handily stored online courtesy of Blogger. I am sure to need/want them again one day.

My efforts will now be solely focused on my blossoming and rewarding, Project Pick One Thing--which is more than a blog and more than a project; to me it's a concept and an approach that is paying off for many people, myself included. Not a lot of followers there (hey, you, if you read that blog please sign up to follow me!)--but I do get personal comments all the time from readers. I'm reaching someone, and would like to devote energy to amplifying that effect.

Picking One Thing, as it turns out, is exactly what I need to keep reminding MYSELF to do. So, off I go to further endow my readers with information that helps them take care of and honor every bit of their beautiful selves. Hope to see you there. Be Well, Live Long and Prosper!

http://www.projectpickonething.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Bye Be Well. I followed you from the start. I'm glad you birthed such a productive baby blog as Pick One Thing.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete