Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Join the Party; Pass it On

I've got some direct, easy-to-read ideas out there in cyberspace now, mostly appearing as simple content articles for LIVESTRONG.com. I'll be posting links to some of them here over the next few weeks. My intention is that whatever knowledge and experience I've been blessed with in this life, can be passed on and of use to others. If not you, then please pay my wellness writing forward for me, and share it with others who just might need a boost or a new view.

Today's link is to an article I just wrote called How to Lose Weight with Zumba. When I saw that title in the writers' assignment queue, I naturally claimed it, because it's easy for me to write about what I help people do every day. But beyond that, it seems like every week someone new to me has only just heard about Zumba and wants to know more, because it sounds like fun. Well, it IS fun, so I will just keep spreading the word on this happy way to burn calories and lose fat with cardio dance intervals, great music, and no boredom.

If you've never tried Zumba, and you like to dance, then you might want check out some classes near you. (Notice I didn't say if you think you're a good dancer...THAT doesn't matter one bit; Zumba is for everyone and you really can't make any mistakes). They are relatively inexpensive considering how enjoyable and effective they are, and I bet you'll find a group and instructor you love. Likeminded individuals of all shapes and sizes are drawn to Zumba to shake it up and express their inner salsa.

Really, they got their brand message right when they started saying Zumba fitness was a party. Join the party! Click below to read a quick How To, and don't forget to click on the reference links at the bottom of the article, there's a lot of fun info. in those, too. You can find your way to a video or two online, to sneak a peek at a class.

Then pass along this post or the article to someone anywhere on the planet. Zumba is truly worldwide.

How to Lose Weight with Zumba

No comments:

Post a Comment